Get True Stereo Sound From A Single Speaker With The Aspen Pittman Designs Spacestation V.3 280W Stereo Stage Monitor Speaker
The Center Point Stereo magic works by electronically encoding the stereo Left and Right signals to be Mid (L+R) and Side (L-R) signals, then decoding them acoustically via the unique Front and Side dipole-powered speaker array. Center Point Stereo creates a magical 3D stereo sound field that never collapses as with all conventional stereo speaker arrays. The "sweet spot" is everywhere even traveling around corners and into adjacent rooms!
The Spacestation v3 front speaker is a custom-made 8" co-ax speaker (by Eminence USA), a 1" compression driver (by Eminence USA) and a super-tweeter tri-amped with independent level adjustment for the mids and highs via our Speaker Contour controls. The side speaker is a 6.5" full range speaker positioned 90 degrees off-axis.
Width Control allows for optimizing the stereo effect to compensate for room acoustics (e.g. use more width for a dead room or outdoors and less width for live or highly reflective rooms). Included is a sub woofer/full line level output, useful for connecting a sub woofer or going to Front Of House which is useful for larger venues.
- Stereo Sound From One Cabinet Provides Big Sound in a Convenient Package
- Center Point Stereo Patented 300 Dispersion
- Master Level Control
- Stereo Width Control Lets You Tailor Your Sound for the Venue
- 3-way Tri-amp Front Speaker for Power and Efficiency
- Eminence (Usa) Acoustinator Cx2008 8" Speaker
- Eminence (Usa) Apt-50 1" Compression Mid Driver
- Speaker Contour Controls for Fine-tuning Your Sound
- Subwoofer Output (Line Level) for Maximum Performance in Large or Bass-deficient Venues, or Going to FOH
- Compact and Lightweight for Easy Transport and Setup
- Average 106dB Max SPL
- Speaker Sizes: 8" LF + 1" Mid Coax, Neo HF Tweeter, 6.5" Side
- Total Power 280W RMS
- 100W RMS to Front 8" Woofer
- 100W RMS to 6" Side Speaker
- 40W RMS to 1" Midrange Driver
- 40W RMS to Super Tweeter
- .009% Typical, .1% Maximum THD
- 100V AC to 240V AC @ 3.15A (Auto Ranging)
- Frequency Range: 100Hz-20kHz Usable
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" (-10dB to +4dB)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (Subwoofer/Line Level)
- Height: 18"
- Width: 11"
- Depth: 11"
- Weight: 32 Lbs. (14.5kg) (SS3 as of Oct. 2017)
Model: SPACESTATION V3
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.