Get Quality Stand That Won't Let You Down - The Atlas MS-10C All-Purpose Microphone Stand - Chrome
The Atlas MS-10C is an all-purpose chrome finished stand featuring durable tubing, the famous Atlas wear proof clutch, and a 10 inch diameter die cast circular base. The three-piece clutch provides positive locking control and is able to withstand years of stage and studio handling. The base features edge concentrated weight distribution and is equipped with rubber pads to absorb shock and protect floor surfaces. The 5/8 and 7/8 inch diameter tubing is fully adjustable with a vertical extension ranging from 35 to 63 inches. Tubing is manufactured of cold rolled steel and terminates in the industry standard 5/8 inch - 27 thread suitable for microphone clamps and accessories. Top and bottom lock-nut rings are included for versatile and secure positioning.
Model MS-10C is finished in chrome.
- Available in Choice of Chrome or Non-Reflective Ebony Epoxy Finish (MS10CE)
- Economical, Industry Standard Floor Stands Suitable for a Variety of Applications
- Edge-Concentrated, One-Piece Circular Base Ensures Maximum Stability
- Field Serviceable Parts Guarantee Long Product Life
- Wear proof, Three-Piece Clutch Offers Secure, Fast, and Noise-Free Height Adjustment
- Base Finish: Ebony
- Tube Finish: Chrome
- Base Size: 10 inch Diameter
- Height Span: 35 - 63 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.25 lbs (5.10 Kgs)
Manufacturer: Atlas Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA7