OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get The Ultimate Tool For Clean, Accurate Sound With The Audeze LCD-XC Creator Package Headphones
Music Creator Special
Limited-time offer of $1299
Audeze headphones have revolutionized the recording industry. Many of todayâ€™s biggest hits were mixed, mastered, and tested with our headphones. Amazingly, the engineers and producers behind these hits had never used headphones in their workflow until they heard Audeze!
For a limited time, weâ€™re offering music creators and enthusiasts everywhere the opportunity to experience the award-winning sound of the LCD-XC at the price of $1299. This Creator Package gives you all the great music of the LCD-XC, but does not include the travel case (the headphones are otherwise exactly the same).
The LCD-XC Closed-Back Headphone is incredibly dynamic, nimble, neutral and transparent, accurately revealing everything on the recording. It quickly became the ultimate tool for recording engineers, musicians and audiophiles alike for its clean, accurate sound. The closed-back design offers all the benefits of a planar magnetic headphone with increased isolation and greatly reduced ambient noise for a private and powerful listening experience. Your favorite music erupts from a silent background taking on a life of its own. The sense of space is enormous, the midrange and high frequencies offer fantastic detail so you can hear further into the recording with more air and separation between performers.
"Dynamic impact is astonishing, you never get the feeling youâ€™re approaching the limits of what it can do."
Engineered and handcrafted in our California factory
The LCD-XC headphone is thoroughly engineered and meticulously hand-built using the finest, most luxurious materials combined with cutting-edge planar magnetic technology. We closely match the transducers within +/- 1dB (just like the other LCD series models), then match the gorgeous African Bubinga wood earcups. The new LCD steel & leather suspension headband provides comfort for hours of listening pleasure. Choose between genuine leather or leather-free earpads that are filled with carefully selected acoustical foam for best fit and sound. You can pair the LCD-XC with portable devices, but it sounds best driven by a quality amplifier.
Industrial Design by Audeze
Youâ€™ll be proud of how the LCD-XC looks and sounds; itâ€™s imbued with sophisticated looks and beautiful earcups that are manufactured at our facility. The quality of the entire structure guarantees years of trouble-free listening. Our cutting-edge designs and circuit technologies have created a breathtakingly beautiful sounding headphone.
- Exclusive LCD-XC planar magnetic technology
- Acoustically engineered for accuracy - Audezeâ€™s innovative planar magnetic technology delivers clear and accurate sound that reveals everything on the recording.
- Diaphragms thinner than a human hair - We use space-age materials in an ultra-thin diaphragm 4X larger than typical headphones for fast response times, dramatically reduced distortion, higher resolution, and improved imaging.
- Near zero distortion - Double-sided magnet arrays deliver a uniform driving force across the entire diaphragm for near zero distortion.
- Internal soundguides - Patented Fazor elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonances for a more accurate waveform.
- Planar magnetic drivers for better dynamics and frequency response
- Premium leather for style and durability
- Fazor elements
- Large ultra thin-film diaphragms
- Double-sided magnetic structure
- 1.9m 1/4in to dual 4-pin mini-XLR cable
- 3.5mm to 1/4in stereo adapter
- Style: Over-ear, closed-back
- Transducer type: Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure: Proprietary magnet array
- Phase management: FAZOR
- Magnet type: Neodymium N50
- Diaphragm type: Ultra-thin
- Transducer size: 106 mm
- Maximum power handling: 15W
- Maximum SPL: >130dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz â€“ 50kHz
- THD: <0.1% @ 100dB
- Impedance: 20 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Minimum power requirement: >100mW
- Recommended power level: 1 - 4W
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA91605
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device