OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Audient ASP4816 Compact Analogue Recording Console Makes A Perfect Production Studio Centerpiece
Audient ASP4816 provides the key features of a large format recording console in a compact, cost effective form. Designed by audio guru, David Dearden and featuring Audient’s legendary analog circuitry, Audient ASP4816 is the perfect centre piece for production studios and educational facilities.
The main input channels feature Audient’s renowned Class A preamp and 4 band EQ – a combination found in hundreds of Audient ASP8024 equipped studios where many users no longer feel the need to reach for their outboard preamps and EQ. The Audient console features 40 faders, 16 bus routing, 6 auxes, 2 dedicated cue sends, 4 stereo returns, stereo bus compressor and a comprehensive monitor section.
- In-line architecture - twin inputs on each channel
- 40 faders
- 48 inputs at mix
- 16 Audient Class-A mic pres
- 16 channels of EQ
- 16 record buses
- 6 auxes, 2 cue sends
- Stereo bus compressor
- Comprehensive monitor section
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA60962
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device