The Audio-Technica AT2010 Handheld Microphone, a Work Horse in Every Environment
The Audio Technica AT2010 is designed to bring the studio-quality articulation and intelligibility of Audio-Technica's renowned 20 Series to the stage, for crystal-clear vocal performances. Featuring the same 16 mm low-mass diaphragm found in the critically acclaimed AT2020 side-address studio condenser, the Audio Technicas AT2010 excels wherever articulate vocals are needed: in houses of worship, for solo performances, jazz vocalists, singer/songwriters, and more.
- Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- 40-20,000 Hz
- 48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- 100 ohms
- 136 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Typical range: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- 71 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- 233 g (8.2 oz)
- 179.1 mm (7.05") long, 50.8 mm (2.00") maximum body diameter
- Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- AT8470 Quiet-Flex stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Extended frequency response and superior transient response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- High SPL-handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal and construction for years of trouble-free service Quiet-Flex
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21473
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device