Get The Audio-Technica AT2020PK Streaming/Podcasting Pack Designed For Content Creators
The AT2020PK vocal microphone pack is a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup that includes an AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm already threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360 degree rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm reposition quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2020 side-address studio condenser microphone features a low-mass diaphragm that is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response for excellent vocal reproduction. The microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica's critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
AT2020 CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for vocal pickup
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
ATH-M20X PROFESSIONAL MONITOR HEADPHONES
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
ADJUSTABLE STUDIO BOOM ARM
- Full 360 degrees rotation
- Adjustable, spring-stabilized joints with thumbscrews for easy repositioning of the microphone
- Clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick
- Included XLR cable (XLRF to XLRM) extends 3 m (10') from the base of the boom arm
- Internal cable management for clean desk appearance
- Accessories Furnished: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
AT2020 MICROPHONE SPECIFICATIONS
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 345 g (12.1 oz)
- Dimensions: 162.0 mm (6.38 inch) long, 52.0 mm (2.05 inch) maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
ATH-M20x HEADPHONES SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA93853
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device