The low-profile Audio-Technica AT4022 omnidirectional condenser mic is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the Audio-Technica AT4022 handles high SPLs with ease. The Audio-Technica microphoneÂ’s omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the Â“soundÂ” of the recording location, delivers flat response and freedom from proximity effect. Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling/mechanical noise transfer.
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction, ideal for critical studio & live applications.
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range.
- Flat, extended frequency response.
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup.
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment.
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds.
- Low-mass element for superb transient response.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details