*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Sound You Can Trust With Audio Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
The ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones are a great introduction to the critically acclaimed M-Series line. Modern design and high-quality materials combine to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio and effective isolation. An excellent choice for tracking and mixing.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured ear cups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Advanced build quality and engineering
- 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- Designed for studio tracking and mixing
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
- Frequency Response: 15 - 20,000 Hz
- Maximum Input Power: 700 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 96 dB
- Impedance: 47 ohms
- Weight: 190 g (6.7 oz), without cable and connector
- Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
- Accessory Included: 6.3 mm (1/4") snap-on adapter
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.