*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Clearly Capture A Variety Of Instruments With The Audio Technica ATM350U Clip-on Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone
Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350U UniMount mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5 inch gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
Instruments not included.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- UniMount universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell and provides excellent shock resistance for the microphone
- Rugged UniMount 5 inch gooseneck rigidly holds its shape, keeping microphone accurately positioned even during aggressive play
- In-line power module is equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter to control undesired ambient noise
- Interchangeable elements available for hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns
- Included violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener provides an additional mounting option
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 – 20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –49 dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 159 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 130 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal To Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11– 52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (Microphone): 14.5 g (0.5 oz)
- Weight (Power Module): 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Dimensions (Microphone):
- 37.8 mm (1.49 inch) long
- 12.2 mm (0.48 inch) maximum body diameter
- Dimensions (Power Module)
- 92 mm (3.62 inch) long
- 18.9 mm (0.74 inch) diameter
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13 inch) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with HIROSE HR10-type connector
- Optional Interchangeable Elements:
- UE-H hypercardioid (100 degree)
- UE-O omnidirectional (360 degree)
- Accessories Furnished: ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone; AT8543 power module; AT8491U UniMount universal clip-on mount; AT8490 UniMount 5 inch gooseneck; AT8468 violin mount (hook-and-loop fastener); protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M36
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.