The Audio-Technica ATM450 Instrument Microphone
One of the new stars of the Artist Series remake, the Audio-Technica ATM450 cardioid condenser offers an innovative side-address stick design for endless placement options and minimal obstructions. The Audio-Technica microphone is equipped with an integral 80 Hz hi-pass filter that provides easy switching from a flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off. The Audio-Technica ATM450 also features a switchable 10 dB pad that lowers the microphone's sensitivity, providing higher SPL capability for flexible use with a wide range of performers and system configurations. The Audio-Technica microphone’s extended flat frequency response makes it ideal for high SPLs as well as for live and amplified acoustic instruments. Includes a professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivities: –41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Levels: 152 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (typical): 127 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-Noise Ration: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 3.5 mA typical
Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
Weight: 98 g (3.5 oz)
Dimensions: 126.9 mm (5.00 inch) long, 21.0 mm (0.83 inch) diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Furnished: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 inch-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch
Mic cable pictured not included
- Unique side-address stick design maximizes placement options with minimal obstructions
- Uncompromising sound quality for overheads, percussion, acoustic guitar, strings and other acoustic instruments
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
Durable performance for professional applications
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- Includes isolation clamp for shock protection, secure mounting and easy positioning
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21501
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device