OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get 24-Bit Performance For The Performing Artist With The Audio-Technica ATW-1101 System 10 Stackmount Digital Wireless System
Includes ATW-R1100 receiver and ATW-T1001 body-pack transmitter.
Audio-Technicaâ€™s System 10 is a digital high-fidelity wireless system designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, System 10 offers extremely easy operation and instantaneous channel selection. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
Featuring stackable, contemporary styling, System 10 is available in multiple system configurations, with handheld vocal microphone/transmitters and cW-style body-pack transmitters designed for use with lavalier, headworn and instrument microphones as well as electric guitars. Each configuration includes the ATW-R1100 receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or handheld microphone/ transmitter. The ATW-R1100 is a digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range â€“ completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, & space
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and set-up
- State-of-the-art digital receiver for reliable performance
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4â€ output jacks with level control
OVERALL SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS
- Operating Frequencies: 2.4 GHz ISM band (2400 to 2483.5 MHz)
- Dynamic Range: >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.05% typical
- Operating Range: 30 m (100') typical open range environment with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 degrees C to +40 degrees C (32 degrees F to 104 degrees F)
- Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz depending on microphone type
- Maximum Simultaneous Use (Recommended): 200' minimum
- Receiving System: Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Maximum Output Level: XLR, balanced: 0 dBV - 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 degrees F (4 degrees C) to 110 degrees F (43 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 190.0 mm (7.48") W x 46.2 mm (1.82") H x 128.5 mm (5.06") D
- Net Weight: 290 grams (10.2 oz)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA not included
- Battery Life: >7 hours (alkaline) depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 70.2 mm (2.76") W x 107.0 mm (4.21") H x 24.9 mm (0.98") D
- Net Weight: 100 grams (3.5 oz) without batteries
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA23257
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device