Get A Low-Visibility, High Accuracy Lavalier With The Audio-Technica MT830cW-TH Omnidirectional Condenser Lavalier Microphone - Beige
Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in loose clothing or in the hair, the MT830cW-TH provides high intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers. The mic’s wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate reproduction. It operates on phantom power only. Terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak body-pack wireless transmitters.
- Small size provides excellent yet unobtrusive sound pickup
- High intelligibility for lecturers, stage/TV performers and singers
- Wide-range capability ensures clean, accurate reproduction
- Beige color mic and cable
- Includes windscreen and clothing clip
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 67 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: (Microphone): 1.3 g (0.05 oz)
- Weight (Power Module): 81 g (2.9 oz)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 15.8 mm (0.62 inch) long, 8.3 mm (0.33 inch) wide, 5.0 mm (0.19 inch) thick
- Dimensions (Power Module): 92.9 mm (3.66 inch) long, 18.9 mm (0.74 inch) diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 55 inch (1.4 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 2.5 mm (0.10 inch) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type output connector
- Accessories Furnished: AT8538 power module; clothing clip; windscreens
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M7
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86759
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device