The AT PRO 45's High-SPL handling is a perfect mic for suspension over choirs and orchestras.
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO 45 offers versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25 foot (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response : 70-16,000 Hz
Open circuit Sensitivity : -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (typical): 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Weight: 0.5 oz (15 g)
Dimensions: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long, 0.47 inch (12.0 mm) head diameter
Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
Cable: 25 foot (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
Accessories Furnished: AT8146 windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21471
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device