The AT PRO 45's High-SPL handling is a perfect mic for suspension over choirs and orchestras.
With robust construction and unobtrusive appearance, the PRO 45 offers versatile sound-reinforcement solutions for speech, theater, orchestra and choir sound reinforcement and recording.
- Hi-SPL handling is ideal for suspension over choirs and orchestras
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Flat, smooth frequency response
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-16,000 Hz
OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
IMPEDANCE: 100 ohms
MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
DYNAMIC RANGE (typical): 106 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
WEIGHT: 0.5 oz (15 g)
DIMENSIONS: 2.24" (56.9 mm) long,
0.47" (12.0 mm) head diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
CABLE: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8146WH windscreen; AT8451WH steel hanger
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21479