Capture Sound With Clarity And Discretion With The Audio-Technica U814R Omnidirectional Condenser Boundary Microphone
The U841R delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design. Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound quality in surface-mount applications. The phantom-powered U841R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications where highly intelligible sound quality is required
- Small-diameter omnidirectional capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency Response: 40-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –35 dB (17.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedence: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 69 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight (microphone): 84 g (3.0 oz)
- Dimensions (microphone):
- 65.0 mm (2.56") diameter,
- 15.1 mm (0.59") maximum height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 7.6 m (25.0') long, 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type and XLRM-type connectors
- Accessory Furnished: Soft protective pouch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.