*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The U841A delivers exceptionally intelligible audio reproduction in a super-compact, low-profile design.
Equipped with UniGuard RFI-shielding technology, this omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording, television and conferencing in surface-mount applications. The U841A has a 360 degree pickup angle and operates on battery or phantom power.
- Designed for surface-mount applications
- High-quality sound reinforcement
- Professional recording
- Other demanding sound pickup situations
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity Phantom: –39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: –40 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance Phantom: 200 ohms
- Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom: 132 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 122 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (typical) Phantom: 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 101 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-Noise Ratio 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (Microphone) 2.8 oz (78 g)
- Weight (Power Module) 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimension (Microphone) 2.56 inch (65.0 mm) diameter, 0.59 inch (15.1 mm) height
- Dimension (Power Module) 3.31 inch (84.0 mm) H, 2.48 inch (63.0 mm) W, 0.87 inch (22.0 mm) D
- Output Connector (Power Module) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 25.0 feet (7.6 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13 inch (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Accessories Furnished AT8531 power module; battery; soft protective pouch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.