*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Audio-Technica U855QL UniPoint Series Cardioid Dynamic Gooseneck Mic
Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging and dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial applications, the U855QL features a versatile gooseneck design allows for flexible positioning and dependable performance. Its tailored frequency response ensures excellent intelligibility in environments with excessive ambient noise. An XLRM-type connector insert at the base allows the microphone to be plugged directly into an XLRF-type panel jack or microphone cable.
- Designed for use as a high-quality talk-back, paging & dispatch microphone in entertainment, commercial and industrial application
- Extremely rugged all-metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response 150-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: –53 dB (2.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 600 ohms
- Weight: 278 g (9.8 oz)
- Dimensions: 448.0 mm (17.64 inch) long, 30.0 mm (1.18 inch) head diameter, 19.0 mm (0.75 inch) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.