*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Designed to deliver easy, flexible control in conference and boardroom installations, the versatile U891R cardioid condenser boundary microphone features a touch-sensitive on-off switch that can be set to three modes.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes:
- Polar Pattern: Half Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80Hz, 18dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V at 1 Pa.
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.