AUDIX M1250B Miniaturized Cardioid Condenser Microphone with RFI Immunity
The M1250B condenser microphone has a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable providing immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250B is equipped with a cardioid capsule and is available with hypercardioid, omni or shotgun capsules allowing flexibility for use in live, studio and broadcast applications.
The M1250B is designed to mic acoustic instruments, overhead stages, podiums, conferences and presentations. In addition to the stock cardioid model in black, the M1250B is also available with different polar patterns and colors.
- Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni-Directional, Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 19kHz
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 10 mV (C/HC), 11 mV/Pa (O/S) / Pa @1k
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA64273
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device