OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Vocal & instrument, very clear and accurate for mid-size to large PA systems
Designed, assembled and tested by Audix in the USA, the Audix OM3 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for a wide variety of live, studio and broadcast applications. The Audix OM3 is known for its clear and accurate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle very high SPL (Sound Pressure Levels) without distortion.
The Audix OM3 is characterized with a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. With a wide frequency range of 50 Hz - 18 kHz, the Audix OM3 employs a VLM(Very Low Mass) diaphragm for a clean and natural sound with exceptional transient response.
The Audix OM3 is naturally attenuated in the lower mid-bass frequencies in order to reduce boominess and handling noise. This, in conjunction with an extremely articulate mid-range, makes the Audix OM3 an excellent choice for PA systems of all sizes. The Audix OM3 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances.
The Audix OM3 includes a precision die cast zinc alloy body, black E-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, steel mesh grill, SwitchcraftÂ® XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip.
- Clear, accurate sound reproduction
- Handles high SPL without distortion
- Low handling noise
- Provides exceptional gain before feedback
- Provides excellent vocal isolation on stage
- Dent resistant steel spring grill
- 5 year warranty
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.7 mV/Pa @1kHz
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21520
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device