OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get An Ideal Mic For Live Performances With The Audix OM6 OM Series Lead Vocal Mic W/ Extended Range
The OM6 is a dynamic vocal microphone used for live performances, studio and broadcast applications. The OM6 touts a broad frequency response, full-bodied and articulate sound reproduction, resistance to feedback and ability to handle high SPLs in excess of 144 dB without distortion.
The OM6 vocal microphone has a tight and uniformly controlled hypercardioid polar pattern which helps isolate vocals. Designed with condenser-like qualities, the OM6 has a smooth, rising response between 2 kHz -10 kHz along with a flat, fully extended bass response from 60 Hz - 1 kHz. This, in conjunction with an extremely tailored mid-range, makes the OM6 hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone an excellent choice for broadcast and live recording.
- Concert level, professional vocal mic for live sound, broadcast and studio
- Wide, flat, frequency response with highly accurate sound reproduction
- Extremely tight pick up pattern minimizes feedback
- Excellent isolation on stage so the vocals cut through the mix
- VLM Capsule
- Designed, assembled & tested in the USA
- 5 year warranty
- Transducer Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 19 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 290 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Capsule Technology: VLM Type C
- Off-Axis Rejection: >25 dB
- Maximum SPL: ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements: None
- Connector: 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish Zinc Alloy / Black Finish
- Weight: 307 g / 10.8 oz
- Length: 176 mm / 6.9 in
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21522
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device