Get An Effective USB Microphone with the Audix USB12 Gooseneck USB Microphone
The USB12 is a miniaturized USB condenser microphone used for recording voice and acoustic instruments directly into a computer via the USB port. This mic is designed to naturally capture and reproduce vocals and instruments with stunning detail. The USB12 is clear, flexible, easy to use, and has an excellent sound response.
With a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, the USB12 provides isolation and control at the sound source with a smooth, accurate response over a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz.
The USB12 cardioid condenser microphone supports both 44.1k and 48k sample rates for playback and recording. This high definition condenser microphone features a push-to-talk button, "steady on" or "momentary on" as well as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring. The USB12 is also equipped with a bass roll-off filter to control unwanted low-frequency signals.
Supplied accessories include a 6′ USB cable and an external foam windscreen.
- Transducer Type: Pre-Polarized Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 1000 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.3 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1k @ 1 Pa
- Maximum SPL: 115 dB
- Dynamic Range: 85 dB
- Operating Voltage: 5 V via USB connection
- Switch Type: Membrane
- On / Off Switch Function Push To Talk (PTT) or Push To Lock (PTL)
- Roll-off Filter @ 150 Hz
- Sampling Rate: 16 bit, 44.1k / 48k for both playback and recording
- Materials/Finish: Brass / Matte black / White (USB12W)
- Weight: 567 g / 20 oz
- Length: 310 mm / 12.2 in
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details