OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
The Audix VX10 is a professional vocal condenser microphone designed to set new performance standards in the areas of live sound and broadcast applications. With a uniformly controlled frequency response from 40 Hz - 20 kHz, the Audix VX10 is highly sensitive to transient response and will reproduce vocals and speech with exceptional detail and realism.
The Audix VX10 is characterized with a cardioid polar pattern which helps to isolate the vocals from the rest of the instruments on stage. Other features include a 21 mm gold vapor capsule and a multi-stage internal pop filter. The Audix VX10 will handle sound pressure levels of 138 dB and will provide over 20 dB of ambient noise rejection on live stages. For greater control with loud stage volumes or extremely powerful vocalists, the Audix VX10 is also available in a low output model (VX10-Lo).
In addition to vocal applications, the Audix VX10 is ideally suited to capture acoustic instruments such as guitar, woodwinds, brass, percussion toys, drum overheads, hi-hat, and piano. It is an excellent choice for professional studio recording.
The Audix VX10 is well balanced, comfortable to hold, durable, and manufactured with high standards and tight tolerances. Roadworthy construction includes a precision die cast zinc alloy body, black e-coat finish, laser etched model and serial number, Switchcraft® XLR connector and heavy duty nylon clip.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
Impedance: 250 Ohms
Sensitivity: 24 mV/Pa @1kHz
- Studio quality soundExtremely detailed and accurateMulti-stage internal pop filterLow noise circuitryComfortable to hold3 year warranty
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21536
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device