OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Direct Digital Interface Between Yamaha Digital Products And Aviom's Personal Mixers - The Aviom Aviom16/o-Y1 A-Net Card
The Y1 card becomes the head end to the monitoring system, simplifying system setup. Just connect a Cat-5e cable from the card to the an A-Net Distributor or Personal Mixer and you've created a monitor system that can be expanded as needed with additional personal mixers, output modules, and A-Net distributors.
In systems using the A360 or A320 Personal Mixer, two or more console cards can be combined to create a network up up to 64 sources. Just add the SB4 System Bridge to combine the console cards' A-Net outputs and connect the SB4 output to a D800 or D800-Dante A-Net Distributor. The D800 will merge the data into a single A-Net stream.
YAMAHA PRODUCT COMPATIBILITY
The Y1 card fits into any available MY expansion slot and is compatible with all Yamaha consoles and mix engines that support the Mini-YGDAI (MY) format**, including:
*** The PM1D operates in 8-channel mode (MY8) only
** The Y1 card is not compatible with the TF Series consoles; these consoles do not have Yamaha MY-format expansion slots.
CONFIGURATION AND SETUP
Configuration of the input sources for an Aviom monitoring system can be done digitally from the Yamaha console's user interface. This gives the console operator the option of routing any combination of channels, direct outputs, aux sends, groups, or sub-mixes from the console to the Y1 card as needed. The console's powerful scene memory can be used to send different groups of channels into the monitors as needed during a performance.
* The original A-16 Personal Mixer (discontinued in 2004) is not compatible with the Y1 card.
- Mini-YGDAI (MY) format, supported by most Yamaha digital consoles
- One 16-channel Pro16 A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from the Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
- A-NET PRO16 OUTPUT: 16 channels of A-Net digital data; 8 channels on PM1D
- INTERFACE FORMAT: Yamaha mini-YGDAI (MY) Expansion Card
- MAXIMUM EXPANSION: Limited only by the number of available MY expansion slots in the digital mixer
- SAMPLE RATE: 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- DIGITAL CONVERSION: 24-bit
- A-NET OUTPUT: A-Net Out: 1; EtherCon® RJ45 connector
- DIP SWITCH: Switch 1-8: Stereo Link on/off; Switch 9-10: A-Net mode; A-Net Modes: 8-channel, 16-channel, Aviom, Test ; Default is switch 9 up, 10 down
- A-NET PRO16 OUTPUT: A-Net allows 16 channels of audio to be transmitted over one Cat-5e cable; use unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable; max. length 500 feet (150m) between devices
- LATENCY: <0.880 msec (measured from analog input to; analog output)
- POWER SUPPLY: none required; uses Yamaha host device as source of power
- DIMENSIONS: 4.75" (120.7 mm) wide x 6.25" (158.8 mm) deep; 1.5" (38.1 mm) high
- WEIGHT: 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- OPTIONS: SB4 System Bridge; used to combine up to four A-Net streams for transmission over one Cat-5e cable (requires D800 or D800-Dante A-Net Distributor)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA82439
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device