Enjoy Brilliant, Versatile Sound Quality With The Bach 190S43 Stradivarius Professional Bb Trumpet Outfit - Silver-Plated
From the first Vincent Bach trumpet production in 1925 through the late 1970's, all Bach professional trumpets incorporated two-piece valve casing construction. The bottom two-thirds of the casing was made out of yellow brass and the top third was made out of nickel silver. The late 70's ushered in a new era of CNC machining capabilities allowing valve casings to be machined entirely out of yellow brass in one piece. From the late 1970's through today, all 180 series Bach Stradivarius trumpets have been made using the one-piece brass casing design
2010 marked the introduction of the newest generation of Bach Stradivarius trumpets; the 190 series. This series is built using a vintage two-piece valve casing design. Two-piece valve casings provide more feedback to the player, a quicker response, and more color in the sound. The model 190S43 is the latest offering in the 190 series Bach Stradivarius trumpets.
Bach Stradivarius trumpets are the number one selling professional trumpets in the world. The 190S43 features a professional #43 bell with a side-seam resulting in a quick response and a brilliant tone. The combination of two-piece valve construction, nickel silver outer slides, brass valve guides, and a steel bell wire provides a broad sound with a quick response and great feedback to the player. The silver-plate finish provides a controlled brilliance to the overall sound. These features combined with a .459" medium-large bore allow the player to produce a well-rounded sound well suited for all types of music.
- .459" Medium-large bore
- Standard weight body
- Two-piece nickel/brass valve casing construction
- Standard weight yellow brass one-piece hand-hammered #43 bell with a side seam and a round steel wire bell rim
- Standard construction #25 mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- Brass and plastic valve guides
- Nickel silver outer and brass inner slides
- 1st slide thumb saddle
- Adjustable 3rd slide rod stop
- Silver-plate finish
- Bach 3C mouthpiece
- C180 woodshell case
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA86741
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device