OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Bring Out The True Voice Of Your Trombone With The Bach 3491HC 1 1/2 C Cup Cornet Mouthpiece
This mouthpiece is a Medium Cup Cornet Mouthpiece. It is finished in silver plate with a 1 1/2 C Cup that is 17mm in diameter.
When selecting a Cornet mouthpiece, a brass instrumentalist should choose one with a solid, compact tone of large volume. A carefully selected Bach cornet mouthpiece can help improve a players embouchure, attack, tonguing and endurance.
Because no two players have the same lip or tooth formation, what is perfect for one may be entirely unsuitable for the other. Bach produces many different models so that each player can find the best cornet mouthpiece for their individual embouchure.
- Model No.: 1 1/2 C
- Depth of Cup: Medium
- Approx. Cup Diameter: 17.00 mm
- Rim Shape: Medium wide, not too sharp.
- Description: Large diameter, medium cup; good for all-around use.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA5168
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device