Take Your MicroMain45 System To The Next Level With The Barefoot MicroSub45 Dual-Force Subwoofers - Pair
Introducing the MicroSub, Featuring Barefoot Sound's innovative Dual-Force technology, the MicroSub45 brings the MicroMain45 to new power and depths. The subwoofers boast dual-opposing 8" subs in each of the two cabinets.
The MicroMain45 has turned into a cult speaker that musicians love. A common request from users since the release of the MicroMain45 is for Barefoot Sound to build a companion subwoofer. So Barefoot has built a subwoofer as an off-the-menu item. But as demands have been overwhelming, it's time to bring this product into the light.
The MicroSub45 was designed specifically to complement the 3-way active MicroMain45 reference monitor. The MicroSub45 adds depth, power, and headroom to each MicroMain45 monitor through Barefoot Sound's Dual-Force technology and dual-opposing 8-inch subs.
Designed to Work with the MicroMain45Add depth, power, and headroom to each of your MicroMain45 monitors with Barefoot Sound's MicroSub45 subwoofers. Designed specifically to complement the MicroMain45, the MicroSub45 features Barefoot's innovative Dual-Force technology, with each cabinet housing a pair of opposing 8-inch woofers plus a balanced analog high-pass filter.
Adds Dual-Force Low-Frequency ExtensionThe MicroMain45 combines the same signal path, amplifier, and driver technologies as our flagship MiniMain12 and has become a firm favorite with many engineers and musicians. But for Barefoot Sound to create a compact and affordable package while still delivering the company's renowned resolution and translation the MicroMain45 is the only 3-way reference monitor in the product line that does not include Dual-Force technology. Now, the introduction of Barefoot Sound's MicroSub45 subwoofers offers current MicroMain45 users and prospective owners an upgrade path.
Big Bottom Plus Headroom for DaysDual-Force, a core Barefoot technology, eliminates vibration within the MicroSub45 speaker cabinet, delivering clean low-frequency extension down to 25 Hz when added to each MicroMain45. Plus, because each 500W MicroSub45 reproduces everything below 80 Hz, adding a pair to a stereo set of MicroMain45 monitors also increases the headroom of the entire system.
Also Available in the MicroStack45 SystemMicroMain45 monitors and MicroSub45 subwoofers are also available as a package - the stereo MicroStack45 system.
- Available as a Stereo Pair
- Dual 8-Inch Subs in Each Cabinet
- Dual-Force Technology
- 1000 Watts of Power
- Bass Response Down to 25 Hz
- 80 Hz Balanced Analog High-Pass Filter
- Bass Response: -3 dB @ 25Hz, Q = 0.707, Slope = 12 dB/octave
- 18 liters total internal volume
- Sealed woofer and midrange enclosures
- Machined aluminum baffle plate
- Long fiber wool acoustic damping throughout
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz
- Dual 8" aluminum cone with high linearity motor
- +/- 13 mm linear excursion
- Amplifier: 500W in each cabinet
- AC Power Input: 85 VAC to 265 VAC
- Power Consumption: Idle: 5W, Maximum: 765W
- Weight: Speaker: 45 lbs each (20.5 kg)
- Cabinet: 14.0 x 9.5 x 13.0 inches (356 x 241 x 330 mm)
- Overall: 14.0 x 10.25 x 13.6 inches (356 x 260 x 345 mm)
Manufacturer: Barefoot Sound
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details