Bartel Starwood 1x12 Extension Speaker Cabinet - Original Tweed
Bartel's new line of extension speaker cabinets is quite different from conventional cabinets. The front (baffle), body, and back panels are all formed from multiple sections of Eastern White Pine, precisely fitted ad glues up in a unified assembly. A solid Sapele speaker flange tunes the response of the baffle and provides an excellent mechanical connection between the speaker and the cabinet. The Starwood Cabinet is loaded with Alnico Cream drivers.
- Unified body/baffle construction
- Cabinet body: solid Eastern White Pine
- Baffle board: crafted from 12 pieces of solid Eastern White Pine and African Mahogany
- Special recipe coating compound applied to preserve natural acoustic behavior.
- Upholstery applied with natural hide glue for a superior acoustic response.
- Celestion Alnico Cream Speaker
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.