Bartolini 4 String Deep Tone Jazz Bass Pickup Set
Classic J-Bass pickups give you enhanced treble response and narrower apertures for incisive attack and focused sound without harshness. This added treble definition vastly increases the tonal range available in active or passive instruments. When you dig in, they are responsive and growly. When you pull back, they are clear and sweet. And they’ll take any slapping and popping you want to give them. The Classic Bass series is popular with progressive, jazz, gospel, and metal musicians where articulation is critical. They are sweat-proof and won’t crackle and thud when you touch them or hit them with the strings.
If you play a wide variety of music, you know you need some pro-level pickups, but you don’t want to do a big upgrade project, Classic Bass pickups are a great choice. They are passive and will work with your current electronics in most basses. These dual inline-coil pickups are hum-canceling even soloing the neck or bridge pickup, so they are well suited for studio or stage.
9CBJD3 Technical Details
- Coil Structure: Dual Inline Hum-killing
- Cable Type: Shielded Coaxial Hot Core
- Magnetic Circuit: 2 types of carbon steel, brass, and copper powered by ceramic (ferrite) magnets projected for focused aperture
- Opposite polarity for bass and treble coils for neck and bridge pickups
- Standard Long J-Bass
- 3.73" [94.7mm] Long,
- 0.73" [18.5mm] Wide,
- 0.82" [20.8mm] Thick + 0.11" [2.8mm] Cable
- 4 Standard J Pickup Mounting ears for your #3 or #4 screws
Model: 9CBJD L1/S1
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details