Keep The Talent And Engineers Connected With This Dependable Digital Snake System The Behringer SD8 I/O Stage Box
The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, 8 balanced analog XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers without any additional hardware required. Plus the SD8 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them. The best part all it takes is a single shielded CAT5e cable per stage box (up to 330 feet / 100 meters length). And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD8 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 8 inputs for drum and guitar/ bass amp mic'ing. When used as part of a complete Behringer X32 system, as many as six SD8 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports to provide up to 48 balanced XLR Combo inputs and 48 balanced XLR outputs. An onboard ULTRANET distribution hub provides power and 16 channels of audio to 2 BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitor mixers per SD8, all via inexpensive shielded CAT5e cabling and without any additional hardware. Two of the programmable inputs are also compatible with Hi-Z sources, so you can connect keyboards, acoustic and bass guitars, etc., with no DI box required. The SD8 also features a USB port for fast and easy system updates via your PC.
- 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 analog, servo-balanced XLR outputs
- AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
- Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
- Dual AES50 ports for cascading multiple units—no merger or router required
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 330 feet / 100 meters length
- USB connector for system updates via PC
- Ultra-compact and roadworthy, all-steel chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83394
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device