OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
About the Beyerdynamic M 88 TG Microphone
Some products are born classics and the M 88 has to take centre-stage for being far ahead of its time when it was first introduced in the 1960`s. Incorporating a new low-mass diaphragm element, the Beyerdynamic M 88 TG has earned its place in history in the Kick Drum (for this application, the use of an external popshield like PS 88 or WS 59 is strongly recommended). Sound engineers have found that the lightning-fast transient response of the microphone reproduces the complex sound patterns of this instrument resulting in the tight `thump` without the need for complex signal processing.
This characteristic works equally well on other instruments especially where intricate low frequencies and their harmonics need to be captured. The Beyerdynamic M 88 TG is one of the most frequently specified microphones by sound engineers worldwide and heralded a beyerdynamic contemporary classic as this microphone becomes renown for capturing emotive audio signals.
Beyerdynamic M 88 TG Microphone Specs:
Transducer type: Moving coil (dynamic)
Polar pattern microphone: Hypercardiod
Microphone frequency response: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Dimensions: 48.5 x 181 mm
Net weight without packaging: 320 g
- Extended frequency range with very soft presence boost and exceptional bass reproductionHigh gain-before-feedbackIntegrated hum-buck coilHigh SPL handling capabilityRugged constructionSupplied with microphone clip and storage bag
Model: M 88 TG
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA21561
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device