Get Ensured, Even Sound – Regardless Of How Your Microphone's Capsule Is Positioned - The Beyerdynamic TG I55c Helix Condenser Microphone
The versatile Beyerdynamic TG I55c helix condenser microphone really demonstrates its strengths when used in combination with the violin, viola, recorder, dulcimer, fretted stringed instruments or zither, cello, double bass and many other instruments.
It delivers extremely natural, true sound reproduction without colouration due to the proximity effect. The omni-directional polar pattern ensures even sound – regardless of how the capsule is positioned. For wired operation at a phantom powering input, the optional CV 18 is necessary.
A further advantage is the unique, innovate clamp that enables quick and easy mounting without drilling holes and without scratching the instrument.Features
- No proximity effect due to special omni-directional polar pattern
- Transducer type: Electret condenser
- Polar pattern microphone: Omnidirectional
- Microphone frequency response: 20 - 20.000 Hz
- Dimensions: Cable length: 1.2 m
- Net weight without packaging: 14 g
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details