Low Cost for High Performance - The Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO Live Stream Switcher
ATEM Mini switchers make it easy to create professional multi camera productions for live streaming to YouTube and innovative business presentations using Skype or Zoom. Simply connect ATEM Mini and customers can switch live between 4 high quality video camera inputs for dramatically better quality images. Or connect a computer for PowerPoint slides or gaming consoles. The built in DVE allows exciting picture in picture effects, perfect for commentary.
There are loads of video effects too. All ATEM Mini models have USB that works like a webcam so customers can use any streaming software while the ATEM Mini Pro model adds live streaming and recording to USB disks. There's also HDMI out for projectors. Microphone inputs allow high quality desktop and lapel mics for interviews and presentations.
This model adds recording of up to 5 separate H.264 video streams in real time. That's a clean feed of all inputs and plus the live program. A DaVinci Resolve project file is also saved so customers can open their live production to adjust edits, change shots, remix audio and adds color correction.
- Features miniaturized control panel based design.
- Built in support for recording each input as a separate ISO file.
- Saves DaVinci Resolve project file for 1 click editing of live production.
- Supports connecting up to 4 cameras or computers.
- Live streaming via Ethernet supported on ATEM Mini Pro.
- USB output operates as a webcam and supports all video software.
- Automatically standards converts and re-syncs all HDMI inputs.
- Includes free ATEM Software Control for Mac and Windows.
- Internal media for 20 RGBA graphics for titles, opening plates and logos.
- Includes ATEM Advanced Chroma Key for green/blue screen work.
- Multiview allows monitoring of all cameras on ATEM Mini Pro.
- Audio mixer supports limiter, compressor, 6 band EQ and more!
Manufacturer: Blackmagic Design
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device