Get Blackstar Tone And Performance Anywhere With TheÂ Blackstar amPlug2 FLY Headphone Bass Amp
amPlug2 FLY headphone amps for guitar and bass are the perfect solution for practice when noise is a restraint, or for when inspiration strikes ON THE FLY. Voiced and designed by Blackstar in the UK, amPlug2 FLY models are battery-powered and have a foldable instrument jack plug for connection to any guitar body type. The super compact design can be carried anywhere and is the easiest way to achieve real Blackstar amp tones in your headphones.
NO NEED FOR A GUITAR CABLE!
- The foldable input jack rotates 180 degrees to plug directly into all guitar body shapes.
PLAY ANYTIME, ANYWHERE
- Up to 17 hours of play time from two AA batteries so you can play for longer on the FLY.
- No need to worry about your batteries, after 30 minutes of no signal the unit automatically turns off.
3 BASS CHANNELS IN ONE UNIT
- Classic - Valve-inspired tone with mid-range growl
- Modern - Fat bottom-end with a mid-scoop and extended treble
- Overdrive - Smooth, natural overdrive with plenty of bite
SIX DIFFERENT RHYTHM LOOPS BUILT-IN
- Select from Rock, Funk, R&B, Hip Hop, Blues, Metronome and set the beat with the simple Tap Tempo control.
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.