Play It Real - The Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII 40W 1x12" Tube Combo Amplifier Is Built For Club Venues
Since the launch in 2010, Blackstar's HT Venue has become one of the world's best-selling tube amp lines. The reality is that the HT Club 40 is built for the stage and club venues. The MKII has refined this award-winning line and elevates it to a new level of performance with enhanced tonal quality, more versatility and control, and even more pro features including power reduction and USB recording output.
The HT Venue Series MKII includes a number of enhancements. The all-new, class-leading Clean channel provides unmatched quality and flexibility with a dedicated Bass & Treble controls, and a Voice switch. The Overdrive channel remains tight and focused, just like the original HT Venue, but have been revoiced for even more versatility. All channels and modes on the Venue MkII are footswitchable, allowing players to access a wide range of tones instantly and there's also a footswitchable boost on all channels for leads, solos, or anytime you need to cut through the mix.
Also, the HT Venue MkII has a Power Reduction feature which provides reliable, transparent attenuation down to 10% of the amp's power, which means the 40-watt combo can instantly become 4 watts. The Venue MkII Series includes a professional USB recording output, a direct output, newly designed digital reverb, and a lighter, more compact cabinet.
- 40 Watt RMS Master Volume Valve Combo
- 2 x ECC83 And 2 x EL34 Valves
- Two Footswitchable Channels
- Four Footswitchable Voices
- Boutique Clean Channel
- High Gain Overdrive Channel
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Power Reduction To 10% Of Full Wattage
- Digital Reverb With Dark/Light Switch
- Speaker Emulated Output (1X12 Or 4X12 Voicing)
- Effects Loop With Level Switch
- USB Output For Recording
- 1X12" Celestion Speaker
- Footswitch: FS-15 Included, Optional FS-14 For Control Of Channels, Voices, Boost And Reverb
- Weight (kg): 24
- Dimensions (mm): 588 x 480 x 260
Manufacturer: Blackstar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details