Plug In to Discover Your Ultimate Single-Ended Valve Tone with the Blackstar Studio 10 EL34 1x12---" 10W Tube Combo Amp
Influenced by history’s most iconic amplifiers, three new 10W single-ended valve amplifiers have been developed each with a different power valve: KT88, EL34, or 6L6.
The feel, dynamics and natural compression of these small single-ended valve amps has to be experienced. The instant response and feedback you get when playing, create a direct connection between your fingers and the speaker and fuel your performance.
The Studio 10’s simple controls allow you to quickly and easily dial in classic tones. From chimey cleans to musical, smooth overdrives that clean up beautifully when you roll off your guitar volume. At 10 Watts they each deliver stunning tone even at low volumes.
To capture the true sonic experience of the power valves driving, or breaking up when driven the Emulated Output is take after the power stage. Every nuance of your sound can be easily recorded or run through a PA for larger venues.
With a seamless blend of classic tone and boutique-inspired design, each amplifier takes its place alongside some of the world’s most revered studio amplifiers.
The elegant Studio 10 EL34 is a low gain, classic British crunch amp with an EL34 in the power amplifier and an ECC83 in the preamp stage, resulting in a flawlessly boutique, sultry crunch. This model includes a footswitchable pre-amp Boost for an authentic classic rock and indie rhythm tone and articulately powerful blues leads.
- Simple Controls for boutique tone
- EL34, 6L6 and KT-88 single-ended power valves for low power drive
- Footswitchable Boost or Drive
- Post power stage speaker emulated output
- 12 Inch iconic British Celestion loudspeaker
- Input Sockets
- Emulated Output (Mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects level switch
- Footswitch (Supplied 1-button to activate boost feature, or use an optional 2-button for boost or overdrive and reverb)
- Mains in
- 3 speaker outputs - 1 x 16 Ohm, 1 x 8 Ohm and 2 x 16 Ohm
Manufacturer: Blackstar Amplification
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details