*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Unlock Your True Voice With The Blue Microphones enCORE 300 Condenser Vocal Microphone
The Blue Microphones en·CORE 300 is the flagship condenser performance microphone in the en·CORE series with its roots in Blue's legendary tuned condenser studio microphones. The Blue Microphones en·CORE 300's Condenser Capsule is hand-selected and tuned for an open, detailed and present sound that is as well-suited to the stage as it is the studio. Blue's engineers matched the capsule to a custom-designed phantom power circuit, which together provide a rapid and powerful sound that is an ideal match for powerful vocals. The Blue Microphones en·CORE 300's unique reinforced chassis design mounts the capsule for optimal performance and isolation from handling noise, while providing vault-like protection for the capsule to ensure years of breathtaking performances.
- Transducer: Condenser Capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL: 146 dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 25 ohms
- Sensitivity: 11 mV/Pa
- Length: 200.5 mm/ 7.9in
- Diameter: 23 mm/ .9 in (min); 52 mm/ 2 in (max)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs/ 0.4 kg
- Hand-selected condenser capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Innovative reinforced chasis to protect the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Blue's proprietary phantom power circuit delivers consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers substantial off-axis noise rejection while maintaining presence
- Blue's proprietary floating capsule mount delivers high capsule isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready with heavy-gauge barrel construction and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted, backlit logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip and reinforced chassis
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.