Take Control Of Your Sound With The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Speaker
The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern. Simply choose among four different settings. Whether youâ€™re playing at floor level, on a stage, or facing raked seats or bleachers, you can now adapt your PA to match the room. And once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each coverage pattern. So, wherever youâ€™re playing, you can have the right coverage for the right room.
Engineered with a flexible array of eight high-output mid/high drivers, a high-powered 12-inch woofer, a lower crossover point and 1,000 watt amplifier, the loudspeaker delivers high SPL performance while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity thatâ€™s dramatically better than conventional loudspeakers.
HOW IT WORKS
The eight drivers on the F1 Model 812 Flexible Array loudspeaker are mounted on a specially designed flexible baffle. Simply push or pull the array into position to create four vertical coverage patterns: â€œStraight,â€ â€J,â€ â€œReverse Jâ€ or â€œC.â€ Once set, the system automatically changes the EQ to maintain optimum tonal balance for each unique coverage pattern.
FOR EXTENDED BASS
When you need more powerful bass, simply add the Bose F1 Subwoofer. It packs all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design thatâ€™s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound.
And now getting there is easier, too. The loudspeaker and subwoofer feature strategically placed handles for easy transportation and highly durable, lightweight composite enclosures to ensure easy transport.
- Exclusive flex array can be configured into four unique shapes (“Straight,” “C,” “J” or “Reverse J”), allowing the customer to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array mounted on a custom 100-degree waveguide helps deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch high-performance low-frequency driver provides strong low-frequency output
- Bi-amplified design features two high-output, Class-D amplifiers to separately power the flex array and 12-inch LF driver
- Two input channels with independent volume controls and Line Level/Mic switch on Channel 1
- Can be paired with the F1 subwoofer for extended bass response
- Perfect for Live music performances, Bands of all styles, Solo musicians and more
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.