Boost Your Performances With A Deep Bass With The Bose F1 Subwoofer
The Bose F1 Subwoofer adds deeper, more commanding bass to your performance. Its two 10-inch high-excursion drivers pack all the power of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires.
The loudspeaker and subwoofer each have 1,000 watts of power, so you can fill nearly any venue with sound. Additional features include a polarity switch (NORM and REV) for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer, and line output EQ (high-pass filter or full-range settings) for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker.Specifications
- F1 Subwoofer: Wood cabinet with high impact composite end caps
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 40 Hz - 100 Hz
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 34 Hz - 112 Hz
- Maximum SPL @ 1 m: 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- Rated power: 1,000 W
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
- 40 Hz - 250 Hz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
- 38 Hz - 250 Hz
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
- 130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
- 1,000 W (500+500)
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA75602
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device