*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Be Heard Anywhere At Anytime with the Bose L1 Pro 8 Portable Line Array PA System
As the most portable L1 Pro system, the L1 Pro8 portable PA is ready whenever you are. With an eight-driver articulated C-shape line array, the L1 Pro8 delivers 180-degree horizontal sound coverage, making it an ideal companion for shows in small venues like coffee shops and cafes. An integrated subwoofer with a RaceTrack driver delivers powerful bass without the bulk; a built-in multi-channel mixer offers EQ, reverb, and phantom power, plus Bluetooth® streaming and access to the full library of ToneMatch presets; and the intuitive L1 Mix app places wireless control in your hands from your smartphone. It’s an ultra-portable system with a surprising size-to-performance ratio. The L1 Pro8 gives singer-songwriters and DJs both setup simplicity and supreme clarity - the power to sound your best and simply perform.
- Get in, set up, and simply perform with the most portable L1 Pro system, ideal for small venues like coffee shops and cafes
- Generous coverage: C-shaped line array featuring 8 articulated 2” neodymium drivers; 180-degree horizontal coverage with wide vertical dispersion, allowing your audience to hear clearly whether they are seated or standing, even off to the extreme sides in small to medium venues
- Deliver premium full-range sound with consistent tonal balance for singer-songwriters, mobile DJs, and more
- Maintain supreme vocal and instrument clarity with a C-shape extended-frequency line array featuring 8 articulated 2” neodymium drivers and wide 180-degree horizontal coverage
- Bring more bass with less bulk with an integrated subwoofer featuring a 7” × 13” high-excursion RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals traditional round drivers with a smaller footprint
- Go from vehicle to venue in one trip with a modular three-piece system that’s easier to pack, carry, and set up
- Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more
- Connect various audio sources easily via built-in mixer with two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux input, plus Bluetooth® streaming — and access system EQ and ToneMatch presets, volume, tone, and reverb via illuminated controls
- Add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port; one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional)
- Take wireless control with the L1 Mix app on your smartphone to adjust settings instantly from your phone, roam the room and fine-tune, and access the ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets
- Stream high-quality Bluetooth® audio from compatible devices
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.