*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
The BOSE L1 Pro16 Portable Line Array System Finds Perfect Equilibrium Between Power and Portability
The L1 Pro16 portable line array is a streamlined system with high output and extended low frequency. It offers versatile coverage with a J-shaped line array featuring 16 articulated 2” neodymium drivers. This array delivers 180-degree horizontal coverage, tight vertical control on top, wide dispersion on the bottom, to cover audiences whether set up on the floor or an elevated stage, even off to the extreme sides in medium to large venues.
For DJs, singer-songwriters, and small groups, the L1 Pro16 gives you expanded bandwidth and supreme clarity - the power to sound your best and simply perform.
Bass Without the Bulk
An integrated subwoofer with a unique RaceTrack driver design gives you powerful bass, has an optimized center of gravity, and saves a lot of space. This slim 10” x 18” neodymium driver gives you performance that rivals a conventional 15” woofer without the cumbersome size, freeing up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and making every carry in between - home to car, vehicle to venue - much easier.
Mixer Onboard - And On Your Phone
Each L1 Pro system features a built-in mixer, so you can connect various instruments, microphones, and other sources easily. You get two combo XLR-1/4” phantom-powered inputs, 1/4" and 1/8" (3.5 mm) aux inputs, plus Bluetooth® streaming capability. Illuminated rotary encoders give you instant access to volume, tone, and reverb settings per channel. Select between optimized system EQ presets for live music, recorded music, and more. And add in even more instruments and other audio sources via dedicated ToneMatch port - one cable provides both power and digital audio between the system and a Bose T4S or T8S mixer (optional). And with the intuitive L1 Mix app, you get complete wireless mixer control too!
Intuitive and Instant Wireless Control
With the L1 Mix app, you can adjust mixer settings instantly from your mobile device or even walk the room, hear how the mix sounds, and fine-tune as you go. Change volume and tone settings in the app and watch the LED encoder on your L1 Pro move to match - the mixer and app are always in sync, in real time. Plus, you have access to the entire ToneMatch library of custom EQ presets. With the L1 Mix app, you get the connectivity that empowers your performance, giving you greater flexibility for on-the-fly tweaks via controls that are intuitive and instant.
All For That Moment
Premium sound on stage. Practical portability everywhere else. With an L1 Pro16 you can get from parking to performing with ease and from setup to setlist in minutes. The L1 Pro16 gives singer-songwriters and DJs both setup simplicity and supreme clarity - the power to sound your best and simply perform.
- System Type: Self-powered line array with integrated bass module and onboard three-channel digital mixer
- Frequency Response (–3 dB): 42 Hz to 16 kHz
- Frequency Range (–10 dB): 31 Hz to 18 kHz
- Nominal Vertical Coverage Pattern: 0°/30°
- Vertical Beam Type: J-shape
- Nominal Horizontal Coverage Pattern: 180°
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, continuous: 118 dB
- Calculated Maximum SPL @ 1 m, peak: 124 dB
- Crossover: 200 Hz
- Low Frequency: 1 × RaceTrack low-frequency driver 10" x 18"
- Low Frequency Voice Coil Size: 3"
- High/Mid Frequency: 16 × Articulated 2" drivers
- High/Mid Frequency Voice Coil Size: 3/4"
- Driver Protection: Dynamic limiting
- Type: Two-channel, Class D
- Low Frequency Amp Channel: 1000 W
- High/Mid Frequency Amp Channel: 250 W
- Cooling: Convection cooling
- Channels: Three
- Channel 1 and 2 Inputs
- Audio Type: Combination XLR or 1/4" TRS connector (mic/instrument/line)
- Input Impedance: 10 KΩ (XLR); 2 MΩ (TRS)
- Trim: 0 dB, 12 dB, 24 dB, 36 dB, and 45 dB analog gain steps automatically selected and compensated by DSP
- Channel Gain: –100 dB to +75 dB (XLR); –115 dB to +60 dB (TRS); from input to driver, controlled by volume knob
- Max Input Signal: +10 dBu (XLR); +24 dBu (TRS)
- Channel 3 Inputs
- Audio Type: 1/8" TRS (stereo-summed, line), 1/4" TRS (line), Bluetooth® audio streaming
- Input Impedance: 40 KΩ (3.5 mm); 200 KΩ (TRS)
- Channel Gain: –105 dB to +50 dB (3.5 mm); –115 dB to +40 dB (TRS); from input to driver, controlled by volume knob
- Max Input Signal: +11.7 dBu (3.5 mm); +24 dBu (TRS)
- ToneMatch: Audio Type RJ-45 connector for ToneMatch cable connection, providing digital audio and power connection for the optional T4S/T8S ToneMatch Mixer
- Output: Audio Type XLR connector, line level, full-frequency bandwidth
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- Bluetooth Types: AAC or SBC for audio streaming, LE for system control
- Channel Controls: 3 digital rotary encoders
- Phantom Power: Channels 1 and 2
- LED Indicators: Standby, Channel Parameters, Signal/Clip, Mute, Phantom Power, ToneMatch, Bluetooth LED, System EQ
- AC Power Input: 100–240 VAC (±20%, 50/60 Hz)
- Input Electrical Type: IEC
- Initial turn on inrush current: 15.7 A at 120 V; 28.4 A at 230 V
- Inrush current after AC mains (interruption of 5 s): 2.4 A at 120 V; 8.1 A at 230 V
- Color: Black
- Enclosures Material
- Power Stand: High-impact polypropylene
- Extension and Array: High-impact ABS
- Grille Material: Powder-coated perforated steel
- Product Dimensions (H × W × D): 2011 × 355 × 456 mm (79.2 × 14.0 × 18 in)
- Shipping Dimensions (H × W × D): 1118 × 460 × 650 mm (44.02 × 18.11 × 25.59 in)
- Net Weight: 23.0 kg (50.6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 28.4 kg (62.6 lbs)
- Included Accessories: Carry bag for arrays, IEC power cord
- Optional Accessories: L1 Pro16 System Bag, L1 Pro16 Slip Cover
- Warranty Period: 2 years
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.