Be Heard Anywhere With The BOSS CUBE Street II Stereo Amplifier
Wherever you perform, high-quality sound with great projection is essential to capture listeners and stand out from the pack. With the portable CUBE Street II by your side, yo have the tools you need to deliver your message with confidence in any mobile setting, from musical performances on the street to public speaking events.
Evolved from the best-selling Roland CUBE Street - and newly rebranded with the BOSS name - this battery-driven powerhouse provides rich stereo sound for busking and other mobile gigs. Dual channels allow you to plug in mics and instruments and sound great immediately, with no extra gear to carry around. A vocal harmony function, looper, and effects are also on hand to lift your performances and impress the crowd. And with the optional Bluetooth Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL), you can wirelessly stream backing tracks and control CUBE Street II functions from your phone or tablet.
Travel Light With Powerful Sound
Compared to its popular predecessor, CUBE Street II is even lighter and more durable thanks to its modern ABS injection-molded design. The output power has been doubled too, giving you 10 total watts of crisp and clean stereo sound to cut through street traffic, train arrivals, and other noise challenges on the gig. In quieter situations where you don't need as much headroom, kicking in Eco mode reduces the power to extend battery life.
All The Connectivity You Need
With two ultra-versatile input channels, CUBE Street II supports all types of musicians and performers. The Mic/Instrument channel features a combo jack for either an XLR balanced mic or an instrument such as a keyboard or Roland's Aerophone. Equipped with a standard 1/4" jack, the Guitar/Mic channel provides plug-and-play sound for guitarists with seven acoustic and electric amp types, as well as settings for a line-level instrument or unbalanced mic. And if you ever need to expand your sonic reach, dedicated outputs are available for connecting to a house PA or another CUBE Street II.
Make Your Performances Shine
CUBE Street II is packed with features to enhance your sound and bring fresh energy to shows. Each channel provides dedicated three-band EQ and reverb, and there's a chorus/delay effect on the Guitar/Mic channel. The harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel creates impressive vocal harmonies that will make audiences wonder where the background singers are hiding. Harmonies are produced as you sing based on the guitar chords you play or a key you set, and you can bring them in and out as needed with an optional footswitch. There's a built-in looper too, providing a powerful and fun way to create backing tracks on the spot.
From The Street To The World
CUBE Street II helps you reach both in-person and global audiences at the same time. Via i-CUBE Link and USB, you can send the amp's audio output to video, livestreaming, or music production apps for on-the-spot capture. The i-CUBE Link jack provides a mono output and connects to most phones and tablets with the included cable, while USB supports a stereo digital connection to a computer or an iOS device.*
*An Apple adaptor may be required to connect an iOS device to the CUBE Street II via i-CUBE Link or USB.
A Grab-and-Go PA For Everyone
While designed with performing musicians in mind, CUBE Street II excels in any situation that requires high-quality sound. It's easy to move and sets up anywhere, making it perfect for speaking in presentations, workshops, and school events. And with the ability to play music - either wired through the aux input or wirelessly with the option BT-DUAL adaptor - CUBE Street II is ideal for background entertainment and impromptu karaoke performances.
The optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor (BT-DUAL) brings even greater creative power to the CUBE Street II. You can wirelessly connect your phone or tablet and jam live with backing tracks or play break music between sets. It also provides connectivity for the CUBE Street II Editor, a powerful free app for iOS and Android that provides wireless access to a wide range of functions unavailable from the CUBE Street II panel.
What You Can Do with the CUBE Street II Editor
When the BT-DUAL adaptor is installed, you can use the CUBE Street II Editor app to adjust a variety of settings and perfectly tailor CUBE Street II for different performances.
CUBE Street II Editor features include:
- Customize the onboard effects with a wide selection of parameters
- Swap out the harmony function on the Mic/Instrument channel with a chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah effect
- Change the chorus effect on the Guitar/Mic channel to a phaser, flanger, tremolo, or touch wah
- Set the input source for the looper and extend the recording time to 90 seconds (mono)
- Assign optional footswitches to control a variety of functions
- Apply a ducking effect to automatically lower the volume of background music when speaking
- Set up the Stereo Link and Stereo Input functions
- Save custom setups for different gigs as Live Sets
- Check the current battery level, and much more
Rated Power Output
- 10 W (5 W + 5 W)
Nominal Input Level
- MIC/INSTRUMENT INPUT: -40 dBu (2 k ohm)/-20 dBu (11 k ohm)
- GUITAR/MIC INPUT:-10 dBu(1 M ohm)
- i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN: -20 dBu (15 k ohm)
Nominal Output Level
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu (MONO)
- 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 2
- POWER switch
- OUTPUT POWER switch (MAX, ECO)
- LOOPER button
- STOP button
- SELECT switch (MIC, INST)
- VOLUME knob
- HARMONY knob
- KEY button
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- REVERB knob
- TUNER button
- AMP TYPE knob (NORMAL, BRIGHT, WIDE, INSTRUMENT, CLEAN, CRUNCH, LEAD, ACOUSTIC SIM, MIC)
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- CHORUS/DELAY knob (CHORUS, DELAY)
- REVERB knob
- i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN
- i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN knob
- MIC/INSTRUMENT jack: Combo type (XLR type, 1/4-inch TRS phone type), balanced
- GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- i-CUBE LINK/AUX IN jack: 4-pole miniature phone type
- LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- FOOT SW
- SW 1 HARMONY/MIC/INST jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- SW 2 LOOPER/GUITAR/MIC jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- ADAPTOR connector: Dedicated connector
- USB port: USB B type
- DC IN jack
- AC adaptor (DC 9 V)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8
- Current Draw: 390 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use (MAX Output Power, 10W)
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 8 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 10 hours*
- Expected battery life under continuous use (ECO Output Power, 5W)
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 11 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 14 hours*
*When using batteries having a capacity of 2,500 mAh. These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 414 x 285 x 255 mm
- 16-5/16 x 11-1/4 x 10-1/16 in
Weight (excluding AC adaptor)
- 4.4 kg
- 9 lbs 12 oz
- Owner's Manual
- Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
- Mini cable (4-pole miniature phone type)
Options (sold separately)
- BOSS Bluetooth(R) Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor: BT-DUAL
- Carrying case: CB-CS1
- Footswitch: FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.