Get A Simple And Intuitive User Interface With The Boss GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor
With the new GT-100 Version 2.0 update, BOSS’ flagship multi-effects processor is now even more powerful than before, adding a host of great new features to its already formidable arsenal. Two new amp types are included, along with cutting-edge MDP effects, an acoustic guitar simulator, and an improved rotary effect. A convenient Guitar-to-MIDI function is on board as well, letting you have fun with Guitar Friend Jam and other computer software using your normal guitar. The GT-100’s USB audio capabilities have been expanded too, providing greater flexibility for re-amping applications. And with the BOSS TONE STUDIO software, you can now edit GT-100 patches from a friendly graphical interface on your computer.
ADVANCED COSM AMPS: BEYOND VINTAGE
- With its next-generation COSM processor, the GT-100 ushers in a new era of expression and sonic capabilities. Recreating the meticulous details of vintage amps and how they behave, the GT-100 excels in not only cloning classic amps, but in creating a new world of unimagined tones as well. The Amp Customize function lets you mutate classic amps beyond reality to construct completely new, unimagined sounds!
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE
- The GT-100’s unique dual-LCD and eight-knob user interface provides fast access and intuitive control. There are no menus to navigate; every function is instantly available. The tone-customizing functionality has been improved as well—all patches, amps, and overdrives/distortions can be created from scratch and/or customized with the friendly graphical Tone Grid.
NEW TONAL POSSIBILITIES WITH THE ACCEL PEDAL
- A new dimension of expression is available with the Accel pedal, which enables control of multiple parameters simultaneously, as well as time-variant effects such as Feedbacker, S-Bend, Twist, and more. Experiment with creative combinations of parameters and bring dynamic new sounds to your performances by interacting in real time with this cool pedal.
A/B CHANNEL DIVIDER FUNCTION
- Another notable feature in the GT-100 is the versatile A/B Channel Divider. This lets you assign different amps and effects to each channel, either for blending together or switching between them with a footswitch. Going even further, you also have the ability to switch channels by playing strength or frequency range. With each channel capable of driving its own effects and amps settings, the range of tones gets wider and wilder! You can assign smooth, mild lead tones to the mid-to-high pitches, for example, and heavy, cutting tones to the lower notes—the tonal possibilities are endless.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE SOUNDS WITH BOSS TONE STUDIO
- Available as a free download for Mac or Windows, BOSS TONE STUDIO gives you an intuitive graphical interface for creating and editing GT-100* effects patches from your computer via USB. The software also makes it easy to organize and archive patches, and to load them as needed for different gigs and recording sessions. If your computer has Internet access, BOSS TONE STUDIO provides an integrated connection to the BOSS TONE CENTRAL website, where you can preview and download free gig-ready patches created by top guitar pros directly into the GT-100.
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method (*1)
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Program Memories400: 200 (User) + 200 (Preset)
- Power Supply: DC 9 V
- Current Draw: 600 mA
- Accessories: AC Adaptor, USB Cap, Owner’s Manual
- Width: 21-3/8 inches
- Depth: 10-11/16 inches
- Height: 3-3/16 inches
- Weight: 10 lbs. 10 oz.
NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN: -10 dBu
- AUX IN: -20 dBu
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN: 100 k ohms
- AUX IN: 47 k ohms
NOMINAL OUTPUT LEVEL
- OUTPUT: -10 dBu/+4 dBu
- SEND: -10 dBu
- OUTPUT: 2 k ohms
- SEND: 2 k ohms
- 100 dB or greater (IHF-A)
- Graphic LCD (132 x 64 dots, backlit LCD) x 2
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.