The Very Latest in Effects Tech, at Your Feet - The Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor
Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation Boss DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes Boss' acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including Boss MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay/reverb carryover
- Innovative stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing from iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
The GT-1000 also features a huge range of cutting-edge Boss effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. With the convenience of built-in Bluetooth, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the Boss Tone Studio app. Packing immense creative power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of musical expression to guitarists everywhere.
Designed for Unparalleled Sound Quality
The GT-1000 is Boss' most advanced amp/effects processor to date, built for no-compromise audio performance. To start, it's the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. There's an all-new DSP engine as well, specially designed for music applications and featuring over three times the power of previous generations.
Highly Musical Guitar Amplifiers, Crafted with Aird
The GT-1000 is loaded with immensely expressive guitar amplifiers, all meticulously crafted with AIRD. In contrast to traditional modeling methods, AIRD reproduces the complex internal component interactions of tube amps in every way, from guitar input to speaker output and everything in-between. The result is a complete interactive system that's a living, breathing instrument, just like your favorite high-end tube amp.
Optimized Performance for Every Playing Application
AIRD enables the GT-1000 to smoothly flow into any creative setup, allowing you to enjoy great tone and response with minimal adjustments. By choosing from a large selection of AIRD Output Select types, you can perfectly tailor the GT-1000 for any destination, whether it's a guitar amp input, an amp effects return, a power amp driving guitar speakers, a computer DAW, or a full-range monitoring system.
As you'd expect from a flagship BOSS processor, the GT-1000 is loaded with all types of outstanding effects, from overdrives and distortions to specialty effects like Slicer, Slow Gear, and a host of others. Many selections harness BOSS's MDP tech, which intelligently adapts to your dynamics and playing register to achieve the perfect sound. Advanced algorithms from the renowned DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation, and RV-500 Reverb pedals are included too, along with sophisticated Acoustic Resonance processing inherited from the AD-10 pedal for acoustic/electric guitar.
Amps and effects can be configured with various series and parallel routing options, and signal paths can be divided and mixed at multiple points. Patch switching is ultra-fast thanks to the GT-1000's speedy DSP, and delay/reverb carryover is also possible. There are two effects loops as well, allowing you to connect your favorite external effects and preamps.
- 32 bits + AF method (Adaptive Focus method is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise ratio of the AD and DA converters.)
- 250 (User) + 250 (Preset)
- 38 sec. (MONO)
- 19 sec. (STEREO)
TUNER INTERNAL DETECTION
NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL
- INPUT: -10 dBu
- RETURN1: -10 dBu
- RETURN2: -10 dBu
MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL
- INPUT: +18 dBu
- RETURN1: +8 dBu
- RETURN2: +8 dBu
- INPUT: 1 M ohm
- RETURN1: 1 M ohm
- RETURN2: 1 M ohm
NOMINAL OUTPUT LEVEL
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): -10 dBu
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R): +4 dBu
- PHONES: -10 dBu
- SEND1: -10 dBu
- SEND2: -10 dBu
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 1 k ohmSUB OUTPUT (L, R): 600 ohms
- PHONES: 20 ohms
- SEND1: 1 k ohm
- SEND2: 1 k ohm
RECOMMENDED LOAD IMPEDANCE
- MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R): 10 k ohms or greater
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R): 600 ohms or greater
- PHONES: 44 ohms or greater
- SEND1: 10 k ohms or greater
- SEND2: 10 k ohms or greater
- DOWN switch, UP switch CTL1-3 switches, 1-5 switches, POWER switch
- EFFECT button, MENU button, EXIT button, WRITE button, PAGE button
- 1-6 knobs, OUTPUT LEVEL knob
- Expression pedal
- Graphic LCD (512 x 160 dots, backlit LCD)
- INPUT jack, MAIN OUTPUT (L/MONO, R) jacks, SEND1 jack, RETURN1 jack, SEND2 jack, RETURN2 jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- SUB OUTPUT (L, R) connectors: XLR type
- PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- CTL4, 5/EXP2 jack, CTL6, 7/EXP3 jack, AMP CTL1, 2 jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- DC IN jack
- MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.