Get Premium Tone With Wireless Freedom From The Boss Katana Air Wireless Guitar Combo Amplifier With Bluetooth
Meet the Katana-Air, the worldâ€™s first totally wireless guitar amplifier. Featuring new cutting-edge wireless guitar technology developed by BOSS, the Katana-Air gives you the freedom to jam and practice without hassling with guitar cables. And with support for battery operation, thereâ€™s no need to plug into AC either, so you can literally play anywhere!
High-Performance Wireless Technology from BOSS
The Katana-Air features new low-latency digital wireless guitar technology developed by BOSS, providing transparent sound and ultra-quick response without any lag or dropouts. The included custom wireless transmitter plugs into any electric guitar, and has indicators for power and battery status. A convenient docking port in the amp charges the battery in the transmitter, providing up to 12 hours of total playing time per charge.
Premium Katana Amp and Effects Tones
Equipped with the same tones and sound-shaping controls found in the performance-class Katana amplifiers, the Katana-Air offers inspiring sounds for any style. Five unique amp characters provide a wide range of tones, from sparkling clean to BOSSâ€™s custom high-gain Brown sound. Thereâ€™s even an Acoustic character optimized for playing acoustic-electric guitar. The amp also provides integrated access to over 50 BOSS effects, including mod, delay, reverb effects optimized for the Katana-Airâ€™s stereo speaker system. And with six onboard memories, you can store and recall your favorite amp and effects setups at any time.
BOSS Tone Studio for iOS and Android Devices
The wireless Katana-Air is made even more powerful with its support for external wireless operation via Bluetooth. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app gives you complete control of the Katana-Air right from your smartphone or tablet. Youâ€™re able to adjust all the ampâ€™s panel controls, and get exclusive access to effects types and routings that are only available from the app. You can also save setups to the ampâ€™s memories, organize sound libraries on your device, and download free patch collections directly from BOSS Tone Central.
Music Production and Silent Practice
The Katana-Air also includes a stereo headphones/recording output with guitar cabinet simulation. This lets you directly record pro-quality amp tones and effects in music production software, and enjoy inspiring stereo sound when practicing quietly with headphones. Itâ€™s even possible to adjust the cab simulationâ€™s mic position with the Air Feel control in the BOSS Tone Studio app.
- Totally wireless guitar amplifier with newly developed BOSS technology delivers rock-solid sound with ultra-low latency
- Custom wireless transmitter plugs into any electric guitar and charges while docked in the amp
- Transmitter provides 12 hours of playing time on a single charge, and automatically enters standby mode to conserve the charge when no activity is detected
- Always ready to play, with motion sensing technology in the transmitter that instantly wakes the amp from power-saving standby mode
- Premium tones derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, with five unique amp characters and access to over 50 world-class BOSS effects
- Six onboard memories for storing favorite amp and effects setups
- Powerful stereo speaker system with full-range sound and up to 30 watts of power*
- Edit and organize tones wirelessly with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Play along with music streamed wirelessly from a mobile device via BluetoothÂ®
- Amplifier powered by eight AA-size batteries or included AC adapter
- Aux in for connecting wired devices, plus headphones/recording out for silent practice and music production
*The Katana-Air produces 30 watts of power when connected to AC, and 20 watts of power when running on batteries.
RATED POWER OUTPUT
- 30 W (15 W+15 W) (when using the AC adaptor)
- 20 W (10 W+10 W) (when using the Alkaline batteries)
NOMINAL INPUT LEVEL
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- 7.5 cm (3 inches) x 2
- POWER button
- Bluetooth button
- MASTER knob
- AMP TYPE knob
- GAIN knob
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- BST/MOD knob
- BST/MOD button
- DELAY/FX knob
- DELAY/FX button
- TAP button
- REVERB knob
- REVERB button
- CH A button
- CH B button
- PANEL button
- Guitar Wireless
- CH A
- CH B
- Input jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- TRANSMITTER IN jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: USB B type
- DC IN jack
- AC adaptor (DC 13 V)
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 8
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 8Current Draw
- 680 mAExpected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 7 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 10 hours
- * When using batteries having a capacity of 2500 mAh.
- * These can vary depending on the specifications of the batteries, capacity of the batteries, and the conditions of use.
- Ownerâ€™s manual
- Leaflet USING THE UNIT SAFELY
- AC adaptor
- Power cord
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA90468
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device