OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get A Portable Yet Powerful Amp With The Boss KTN-MINI Katana-Mini Guitar Amplifier
Since their introduction in 2016, Katana amps have received accolades for their class-defying sound, authentic tube response, onboard effects, and great value. Portable, battery-powered, and very affordable, the Katana-Mini makes serious Katana tone accessible to everyone from bedroom players and home hobbyists to traveling and recording guitarists.
The Katana-Mini features a multi-stage analog gain circuit that produces a wide range of highly expressive sounds. Inspired by BOSS’s flagship Waza amp, the Brown setting delivers refined high-gain tones sought by the world’s greatest rock players. Crunch provides overdrive that’s ideal for rock rhythms and bluesy solos, while Clean offers crisp, sparkling tone with big dynamic response. Also included is a three-band analog tone stack for sound shaping, plus a tape-style delay for ambience.
Thanks to BOSS’s comprehensive design approach, the Katana-Mini produces rich, full sound from a modest footprint. The amp weighs just under three pounds, and sits easily on a tabletop or shelf. And with the comfortable integrated handle and battery operation, it’s convenient to grab the Katana-Mini and travel to all types of indoor and outdoor destinations.
The Katana-Mini is equipped with a Phones/Rec Out with cabinet voicing, providing polished tone for silent practice and recording applications. The amp is also equipped with an Aux In jack for jamming along with music from a smartphone or other playback device.
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR TOP-QUALITY SOUND
Unlike typical small, battery-powered guitar amps that offer so-so sound quality, the Katana-Mini produces big, full tone that inspires you to plug in and play for hours at a time. BOSS’s comprehensive design approach includes a custom speaker, advanced hardware, refined circuitry, and special component selection, which all work together to produce maximum sound quality in a minimum footprint. The amp also incorporates BOSS’s decades of research in energy efficient design, providing class-defying power and punch from only six AA-size batteries.
INSPIRING TONES, READY TO ROCK
The Katana-Mini’s all-analog input circuitry includes multiple gain stages that drive three classic sound settings, offering the same cascaded gain approach found in high-end amp designs. This is what gives the Katana-Mini its satisfying tone and quick, interactive feel, with distortion that’s easily controlled with input volume and picking strength. Inspired by BOSS’s flagship Waza amp, the Katana-Mini’s Brown setting delivers expressive, high-gain tones rich with harmonics, perfect for heavy riffs and soaring solos. Crunch provides overdrive that’s ideal for rock rhythms and bluesy leads, while Clean offers up crisp, sparkling tones with punchy dynamic response.
ANALOG TONE STACK AND ONBOARD DELAY
In contrast to the limited EQs found in other small amps, the Katana-Mini comes equipped with a genuine three-band analog tone stack. This provides natural sound shaping via familiar bass, mid, and treble controls, just like the tone stack in a full-size stage amp. In addition, you can enhance your sound further with the Katana-Mini’s cool tape-style delay. Using the dedicated time and level knobs, it’s simple to dial in everything from subtle reverb-like ambience to long, warm delay repeats.
JAM AT HOME OR GRAB AND GO
Thanks to the Katana-Mini’s advanced-yet-compact design, you can plug into serious guitar tone any time and any place. Weighing just under three pounds, it sits easily on a tabletop or shelf at home. And with the integrated handle and battery operation, it’s easy and convenient to grab the amp and play anywhere you want, indoors or o
- Great Katana tone in a highly portable amp
- Rich, full sound that far exceeds other amps in its class
- Authentic multi-stage analog gain circuit and three-band analog tone stack
- Three versatile amp types: Brown, Crunch, and Clean
- Built-in tape-style delay for warm ambience
- Aux input for jamming with music from a smartphone
- Phones/recording output with cabinet voicing
- Runs on six AA-size batteries or optional AC adapter
Rated Power Output
- 7 W
Nominal Input Level
- INPUT: -10 dBu (1 M ohm)
- AUX IN: -10 dBu (20 k ohm)
- 10 cm (4 inches)
- POWER switch
- TYPE switch
- VOLUME knob
- BASS knob
- MIDDLE knob
- TREBLE knob
- TIME knob
- LEVEL knob
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- AUX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PHONES/REC OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- DC IN jack
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 6 or AC adaptor (sold separately)
- 350 mA
Expected Battery Life Under Continuous Use
- Alkaline battery: Approximately 7 hours
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery: Approximately 9 hours (When using batteries having a capacity of 2500 mAh.)
- Owner's manual
- Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA83486
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device