*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Modulate Your Choice Of Modes - The Boss MD-200 Modulation Pedal
The Boss MD-200 Modulation pedal provides an array of world-class mod effects in one small, convenient pedal. There are 12 modes to choose from, with direct panel access to rate, depth, and level - plus up to three parameters may be tailored to each mode.Â
Choose from 12 modes - Chorus, CE-1 Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vintage Phaser, Classic Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, Rotary, Auto Wah, Slicer, Overtone
Using the versatile insert functionality, players can patch in their drive pedals and other effects for selectable pre or post processing.
Equipped with MIDI I/O on mini TRS jacks, 200 series pedals provide support for advanced control while conserving pedalboard space. The optional BMIDI-5-35 is a 5 ft./1 m cable with an angled 3.5 mm TRS connector on one end and a standard 5-pin male MIDI connector on the other, allowing users to connect a 200 series pedal to nearly any MIDI-equipped device.
- Model: BOSS MD-200 MODULATION
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 Bits
- Processing: 32-Bit Floating Point
- Modes: 12 - CHORUS, CE-1 CHORUS, FLANGER, PHASER, VINTAGE PHASER, CLASSIC VIBE, VIBRATO, TREMOLO, ROTARY, AUTO WAH, SLICER, OVERTONE
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: A/MONO, B: 2 M Ohm
- Nominal Output Level: A/MONO, B: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: A/MONO, B: +7 dBu
- Output Impedance: A/MONO, B: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: A/MONO, B: 10 k Ohms Or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/TAP switch, MODE Knob, RATE Knob, DEPTH Knob, E. LEVEL Knob, PARAM 1 Knob, PARAM 2 Knob, PARAM 3 Knob, TAP DIVISION Button, MEMORY Button
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)Indicator: TAP DIVISION Indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) Indicators
- Connectors: INPUT (A/MONO, B) Jacks, OUTPUT (A/MONO, B) Jacks: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Jacks: Stereo miniature Phone Type
- DC IN Jack
- USB Port: USB Micro B-Type (Program Update Only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Expected Alkaline Battery Life Under Continuous Use: Approx. 4 Hours* Figures Depend On Conditions Of Use.
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) Inches; 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) Inches (Including Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 610 g / 1 lb 6 oz; 680 g / 1 lb 8 oz (Including Batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet, Rubber Foot x 4
- Options (sold separately): AC adaptor - PSA-S series;
- Footswitch: FS-5U
- Dual footswitch: FS-6, FS-7
- Expression pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30, Roland EV-5
- MIDI/TRS connecting cable: BMIDI-5-35
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.