OUT OF STOCK BUT WE CAN GET IT
• Ship time varies by availability - C19 delays possible
• Order now to reserve yours ~ risk free
Get Rich, Deep, Expressive Tones With The Boss MO-2 Multi Overtone Pedal
Expressive Compact With Distinctive, All-New Tones
Powered by Multi-Dimensional Processing technology (MDP), the MO-2 Multi Overtone uses your guitarâ€™s harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of extraordinary new sounds.
Multi-Dimensional Processing for Superior Tone
Rolandâ€™s innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing (MDP) analyzes audio signals in many dimensions and applies ideal effects to each. By giving different dynamic changes relative to the input signal in real time, MDP can create bold, all-new sounds with a previously unattainable range of expression.
MO-2: An Expressive New Voice
The MO-2 produces incredibly distinctive and expressive tones only possible with the magic of MDP. Using your guitarâ€™s rich harmonic characteristics as a starting point, the MO-2 builds completely new voices that enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a wide range of impressive modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance to flute-like transparency to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of unique sonic tools that add all-new dynamic resonance characteristics to your guitar.
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar soundUltra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Mono or stereo output
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA50360