*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Get Any Drive Tone You Can Imagine With The Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
The OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies.
This dream pedal is capable of producing any drive tone you can imagine - offering 12 unique modes, hybrid analog/digital circuitry, three-band EQ, and powerful pre and post boosts for ultra-detailed gain shaping. Thereâ€™s even an advanced gate circuit on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness and aggression to high-gain drive tones.Â
STORE MULTIPLE SETUPS
Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Supports Advanced Control
Equipped with MIDI I/O on mini TRS jacks, 200 series pedals provide support for advanced control while conserving pedalboard space. An optional BMIDI-5-35 is a 5 ft./1 m cable with an angled 3.5 mm TRS connector on one end and a standard 5-pin male MIDI connector on the other is available, allowing users to connect a 200 series pedal to nearly any MIDI-equipped device.
- Model: BOSS OD-200 HYBRID DRIVE
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Drive Circuit: Analog + Digital
- Modes: 12 - OVERDRIVE, BLUES, SCREAM, CNTR OD, X-DRIVE, DIST, X-DIST, STACK DRIVE, FAT DIST, BROWN, X-METAL, FUZZ
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +7 dBu (Load Impedance: 220 k Ohms Or Greater)
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT: 10 k Ohms Or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/BOOST Switch, MODE Knob, DRIVE Knob, LEVEL Knob, PARAM Knob, LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob, PARAM Button, MEMORY Button
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)
- Indicator: PARAM Indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- DC IN Jack
- USB port: USB Micro B-Type (Program Update Only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Current Draw: 220 mA
- Expected Alkaline Battery Life, Continuous Use: Approx. 6 Hours* Figures Will Vary Depending On The Actual Conditions Of Use.
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches Excludes Feet; 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches (Includes Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 600 g / 1 lb 6 oz 670 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
- Optional Accessories (Sold Separately): AC adaptor: PSA-S series; Footswitch: FS-5U Dual footswitch, FS-6, FS-7; Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30; Roland EV-5MIDI/TRS Connecting Cable: BMIDI-5-3
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.