Get Any Drive Tone You Can Imagine With The Boss OD-200 Hybrid Drive Pedal
The OD-200 Hybrid Drive brings next-level sound, feel, and flexibility to overdrive and distortion, combining BOSS tone expertise with innovative technologies.
This dream pedal is capable of producing any drive tone you can imagine - offering 12 unique modes, hybrid analog/digital circuitry, three-band EQ, and powerful pre and post boosts for ultra-detailed gain shaping. Thereâ€™s even an advanced gate circuit on board, ideal for both eliminating noise and adding tightness and aggression to high-gain drive tones.Â
STORE MULTIPLE SETUPS
Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
Supports Advanced Control
Equipped with MIDI I/O on mini TRS jacks, 200 series pedals provide support for advanced control while conserving pedalboard space. An optional BMIDI-5-35 is a 5 ft./1 m cable with an angled 3.5 mm TRS connector on one end and a standard 5-pin male MIDI connector on the other is available, allowing users to connect a 200 series pedal to nearly any MIDI-equipped device.
- Model: BOSS OD-200 HYBRID DRIVE
- Sampling Frequency: 96 kHz
- AD/DA Conversion: 32 bits
- Processing: 32-bit floating point
- Drive Circuit: Analog + Digital
- Modes: 12 - OVERDRIVE, BLUES, SCREAM, CNTR OD, X-DRIVE, DIST, X-DIST, STACK DRIVE, FAT DIST, BROWN, X-METAL, FUZZ
- Memory: 4 + Manual
- Nominal Input Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Input Level: +7 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -10 dBu
- Maximum Output Level: +7 dBu (Load Impedance: 220 k Ohms Or Greater)
- Output Impedance: 1 k Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: OUTPUT: 10 k Ohms Or Greater
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Controls: ON/OFF switch, MEMORY/BOOST Switch, MODE Knob, DRIVE Knob, LEVEL Knob, PARAM Knob, LOW Knob, MIDDLE Knob, HIGH Knob, PARAM Button, MEMORY Button
- Display: 7 Segments, 3 Characters (LED)
- Indicator: PARAM Indicator, MEMORY (MAN, 1--4) indicators
- Connectors: Input Jack, Output Jack: 1/4-Inch Phone Type
- CTL 1, 2/EXP Jack: 1/4-Inch TRS Phone Type
- MIDI (IN, OUT) Jacks: Stereo Miniature Phone Type
- DC IN Jack
- USB port: USB Micro B-Type (Program Update Only)
- Power Supply: Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 3
- Current Draw: 220 mA
- Expected Alkaline Battery Life, Continuous Use: Approx. 6 Hours* Figures Will Vary Depending On The Actual Conditions Of Use.
- Dimensions: 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-1/2 (H) inches Excludes Feet; 4 (W) x 5-7/16 (D) x 2-9/16 (H) inches (Includes Rubber Feet)
- Weight: 600 g / 1 lb 6 oz 670 g / 1 lb 8 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 3, Rubber foot x 4
- Optional Accessories (Sold Separately): AC adaptor: PSA-S series; Footswitch: FS-5U Dual footswitch, FS-6, FS-7; Expression Pedal: FV-500H, FV-500L, EV-30; Roland EV-5MIDI/TRS Connecting Cable: BMIDI-5-3
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
Listing ID: NA92949
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device