*IN STOCK - READY TO SHIP
Soar Into the Infinite With The Boss SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal
The SY-1000 is a breakthrough creation machine that transforms your guitar or bass rig with limitless sound design options. This powerhouse music tool opens a bold new chapter in the legacy of BOSS guitar synth innovation, fusing decades of R&D with our latest software and hardware advancements. Backed by a cutting-edge sound engine, high-octane DSP, and evolved GK technology, the SY-1000 delivers the finest performance and most organic playing experience to date.
Three simultaneous instruments and premium processing let you craft any sound you can imagine - intense analog-style leads, warm pads, moving synth textures, modeled electric and acoustic tones, or all at once. And with freely configurable footswitches, outputs, and external controls, you can maximize the hardware for any workflow. Sonically vast and deeply expressive, the SY-1000 is an infinite well of inspiration, energizing your musical vision with endless possibilities.
- BOSS's most powerful guitar/bass synth and modeling processor ever
- Next-generation synth engine with custom DSP and 48 kHz/32-bit processing throughout
- Unprecedented sound and expression with three simultaneous instrument types and advanced real-time signal processing
- Each instrument provides pitch, level, and panning of each string for instant alternate tunings and wide, layered voicings
- New Dynamic Synth perfectly follows the guitarâ€™s natural envelope for uncompromised tone shaping
- Dynamic Synth includes two 16-part step sequencers for evolving control of pitch, filter, and amplitude
- Newly refreshed versions of historic BOSS/Roland guitar synth and modeling technologies: OSC Synth, GR-300, E.Guitar, E.Bass, Acoustic, VIO Guitar, and Poly FXÂ
- New sound engine and GK 13-pin interface deliver clear, dynamic sound and precision tracking with zero latency
- Normal 1/4 inch guitar/bass input for blending and Dynamic Synth processingÂ Â
- Premium effects and amps derived from the flagship GT-1000
- Large LCD and intuitive editing interface for free-flowing sound creation
- Eight freely assignable footswitches, external control support, effects loop, and configurable Main/Sub outputs
- USB Audio/MIDI and MIDI I/O, plus Guitar-to-MIDI/Bass-to-MIDI function
- Dedicated Guitar and Bass modes
- Customize sounds with the BOSS Tone Studio editor and download pro patches at BOSS Tone CentralÂ
- Roland GK-compatible pickup and 13-pin cable required for full access to all synth and modeling featuresÂ
- Instruments parts: 3 parts
- Instruments types; Guitar mode: Guitar synthesizer: 3 types (DYNAMIC SYNTH, OSC SYNTH, GR-300), Electric guitar + Amp modeling: (Guitar = 13 types, Amp = 31 types), Acoustic + Amp modeling: (Acoustic = 10 types, Amp = 31 types), Bass + Amp modeling: (Bass = 3 types, Amp = 31 types), Vio guitar modeling: 13 types, Poly FX: 5 types
- Bass mode: Bass synthesizer: 3 types (DYNAMIC SYNTH, OSC SYNTH, ANALOG GR), Bass + Amp modeling: (Bass = 11 types, Amp = 31 types), AC bass + Amp modeling: (AC bass = 1 type, Amp = 31 types), Electric guitar + Amp modeling: (Guitar = 3 types, Amp = 31 types), Poly FX: 5 types
- Alternate Tuning; Guitar mode: OPEN (D, E, G, A), DROP (D to A), D-MODAL, NASHVILLE, SHIFT (-12 to +12), USER, 12-string guitar function, Bass mode: SHIFT (-12 to +12), USER, 12-string bass function
- Effects: Over 150 types
- Patch Memory: Guitar mode: 200 (Preset) + 200 (User), Bass mode: 200 (Preset) + 200 (User)
- AD Conversion: Divided Pickup: 32 bits + AF method, Normal Pickup: 32 bits + AF method * AF method (Adaptive Focus method) is a proprietary method from Roland & BOSS that vastly improves the signal-to-noise (SN) ratio of the AD and DA converters.
- DA Conversion: 32 bit
Warranty: See manufacturer website for details
We are Chuck Levin's Washington Music Center
Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC's legendary music shop. Family-owned and operated since 1958. Buy gear the way it was meant to be bought, from a store that's been there through it all and has the vibe to prove it. We're staffed with musicians and industry experts, people that live and breathe music gear. Our mission is to help you find the right gear for your project, that thing that will bring you the most joy out of what you do. We're an authorized dealer for almost every brand, we stock items the other stores don't, so you can try before you buy. Stop by our Wheaton, MD showroom and see for yourself.
Contact us if you have questions about one of our listings or if you need help finding the right piece of gear.